Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo Challenge- Day 2

Day 2: You and the person you have been closest to the longest



This one was very easy, the person I have been closest to the longest , is my Mother.  I am so very blessed to have such a giving , caring , sweet mother like her. She has always been there for me through the good and the bad.  I don't know where I would be without her. When Cole was born she sacrificed a full time job that she had been working for 10 plus years and decided to come take care of Cole for us three days a week.  I thank God every day for this blessing. What a blessing it is not have to wake him up early every single morning and get him dressed and him have to go to daycare with 10 other children . He gets one on one care every single day and loves every single minute of it. Cole loves his MIMI so much he wants to call her all day from my cell phone and when I scold him for something he usually crys for mimi! it is too funny! I love my Mom to the moon and back. Thank you Jesus for providing a Mom to me that truely has a servent heart.  Love you Mom!

No comments: