Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mommy's Little Angel





Cole is changing every day! I can't believe that he is 10 weeks old already. He has definetly stolen my heart. I sit and hold him and think, how can I love someone so little so much. He brings so much joy and happiness in my life. I cannot imagine my life without him. He celebrated his first holiday, Halloween last month. He didn't do any trick- or - treating but there will be plenty of time for that in the years to come. During the past month he went for his first road trip/ overnight trip to Mimi and Paw Paws house. Bailey and Mike were sick so he and I went to stay with my parents for a few days in hopes not to get sick! We really enjoyed spending time with my parents and then visiting my brother and sister in law , Madison and Gracen the following weekend in Greenville.


2 comments:

Lil Mason said...

love the blog! can't wait to meet Cole!

Laura Ammons said...

We really enjoyed having you guys come to visit! Can't wait to see you the weekend after Thanksgiving. Kisses for Cole!!