Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2 Month Check Up

I am a little behind with this post so I am trying to play catch up!


Baby Cole,

I can't believe that you are 2 months already. It seems like just yesterday your Daddy and I were packing our bags and getting ready to go to Baptist Medical Center eagerly anticipating your birth.  We took you for your 2 month check up this month and you now weigh 12 pounds 1 oz ( 50 percentile) and you are 23 inches long ( 50 percentile) .  You did really good with your 3 immunizations you received at your  check up but your mommy didn't. :( She hurt for you and just wanted to take the pain for you.  You are changing every day. You have now started to develop your personality. My heart melts when you look at me and smile and your eyes just shine! I feel so blessed to be your Mommy and I am glad that God choose me and your daddy to be your parents.  Your pediatrican said you are a "very busy baby" and I could not agree with her more. You LOVE attention and already have your mommy wrapped around your tiny little finger.  I enjoy spending time with  you each and every day ! I love you with all of my heart!
Love,
Mommy


1 comment:

Kathy Henson said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is so cute! :)
~Kathy