Monday, July 20, 2009

Finished Nursery





We finished the Nursery this weekend! YIPEE!!! Thank you Mom for all of your hard work and help with everything! We are so lucky that you are so talented and are able to help out so much! I am so happy with the way it turned out. It was bittersweet to take down all of Carter's stuff and put up new stuff but I fully believe that it was DEF for the best! I am attaching a few pictures :) Also, we went to the Doctor on Friday of last week. Baby Cole weighs 4 pounds 10 oz :) We had an ultrasound and the ultrasound tech was gracious enough to take a few 3D pictures for us. I haven't had a chance to scan them but I hope to do so tomorrow and I will add them to the blog .... We have about 4 more weeks and I can not tell you how much I can not wait to hold my precious baby boy!

1 comment:

Laura Ammons said...

The room looks great. I can't wait to hold my little nephew either!