Thursday, July 02, 2009

30 Weeks



Hi All!
Went to both Doctors today and got a good report from both of them! Praise the Lord! They are keeping me on the same Lovonex injection dosage daily and will keep me on this dosage through the remainder of the pregnancy. Peanut's heartrate is strong and is ranging from 148-150 today. I am measuring about 31 weeks so I am measuring a little big, and if any of you have seen me lately, this would not come as a suprise to you. Dr. Smythe was a little concerned on how much weight I have gained ( 40 pounds so far total) and 6 pounds in 2 weeks. He would like me to watch what I am eating but honestly at this point that is a little difficult- But I will do my best.

The Nursery has been painted and looks wonderful. I LOVE IT! Thank you to my Mom, My Aunt Frankie and Uncle Randy for doing such an awesome job! They delivered the new furniture yesterday and I will post pictures as soon as I get the room back in order. It is a total mess right now ! But I am attaching a picture of the bedding that we have purchased. We decided to paint the walls a Kakki color and one wall is Chocolate brown ( accent wall) . I am so happy with it! Now , I just have to order the bible verse for the wall and hopefully the animal prints will be in soon so we can hang them. they are sooo cute!

I will go back to the Doctor in 2 weeks for another ultrasound . The last ultrasound was done 2 weeks ago and I don't think I ever posted it, so I will attach it as well.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers for us during this pregnancy. We really appreciate each and every one of them. Even though this is a very emotional time for all of us we are still Praising God for all that he has provided for us and continues to provide.

3 comments:

Cortney said...

I am glad things are going so well!!! :)

I can't wait to see the nursery--I love the bedding! So cute!

Kathy Henson said...

We are SO excited for you and so happy to hear things are going well. It's crazy for me to think that I had the twins at 30 weeks! Time flies! Hope all continues to go well. Thanks for the update.

Jamie Hudson said...

I am so glad that everything is going well with you! We are continuing to pray for you guys. I ask Shaun about you every day! :) Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!