Saturday, December 18, 2010

Our Angel Tree

This year I decided that we needed a special tree in our house for our special angel. So, in memory of our precious baby boy, Addison Carter White, here is our angel tree. This will be his second christmas in heaven with Jesus. He spent his first and only christmas with us ( in my belly) and just days after christmas Jesus called him back to heaven. There is not one day that goes by that I do not think of him , but it is reassuring to know that I will see him again one day in Heaven.
The verse below has been laid upon my heart and my prayer in the upcoming 2011.
"Prase be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God"  2 Corinthians 1:3-4




1 comment:

Kathy Henson said...

Love your angel tree. Can't believe it has almost been 3 years.
-Kathy