Friday, June 11, 2010

Lexington Life Magazine

Last Month I had the privilage to honor the life of our son, Addison Carter White, with the residents of Lexington, SC . When I was approached by the editor of the magazine to contribute to the article I did not have any hesitations. I submitted my testimony to the magazine and they used what they needed for the mothers day edition of this magazine. It was an honor to have our story featured and my prayer is that if only one person that read it that had expereinced such a difficult experince as losing a baby , they were able to see that through this or any other difficult time, there is always HOPE! Keep looking to God for strength, guidance and wisdom each and every day. He will never leave your side.  There is not one single day that goes by that I do not think of Carter, But the good news is, that I will be able to see him again one day and I thank God for letting me be his mother and for letting me expereince each and every move that he made for the 8 months that I carried him. Even though Carter never breathed a breath outside of the womb, he will be with us forever in our hearts and our lives.  Below is the link to the article that was featured in the magazine. The article is on page 10.

http://www.lexingtonlifemagazine.com/May10Full.pdf

No comments: