Saturday, June 02, 2007

NEWS!

I know it has been FOREVER since I blogged but i figured this was a good reason to start back! We are expecting a BABY!!! :) I am trying not to get too excited yet since it is still really early but it is hard to keep it a secret. I go to the doctor for my first appointment on Wednesday of next week so I will keep you guys updated on how the appointment goes. If any of you MOM's out there have any pointers, tips, etc please let me know ! I hope everyone is doing well. love ya'll :)

4 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

CONGRATS ASHLEIGH AND MIKE! THAT IS SUPER EXCITING!!!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

That is so wonderful! And you didn't spill the beans when I saw you in Target!!! Congratulations!!

Ashley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!

staceyree said...

Hey! Sorry, I have been offline for awhile with the move. That is SO Great!! Can't wait to hear more!!