Monday, October 09, 2006

Babysitting and Baby Shower






Well... it has been a while since i Blogged :) We have been so busy lately by the time I have time to do it I am exausted and want to go to bed. This past weekend I got together with my high school friends and it was such a blast! It has been a while since we were all together and it is so much fun when we get together!!! I wish we could get together more often!! Also this weekend I babysat my niece, Madison while my brother and sister in law were out of town at a wedding. She is such a good baby! I pray when I get ready to have a baby that I can have one as good as her!! I took her shopping with me and then to dinner at Wild Wing. She was so good. I am going to post some pictures of her and some from the Baby shower for Stacey! I hope all is well with everyone and I promise to get better Blogging!! Ihave also included some random pictures of Bailey at soccer , and his first day of school with his friend Zoey.

3 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

I can't freakin' believe it! Love all the pics! Good to see you at Stacey's house, and yes we do need to get together more often...

Leslie Spradley said...

Ash, Bailey has changed so much since your last post, he is just so cute! That is how I want to cut Trent's hair. It sure is a typical BOY hairdo!! Love the pics! Hope to see you soon and more often! Call us sometime or email if you're ever on this side of town!

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!
I had to take a peak and see who spells their name the same way I spell my daughters. Your baby girl is so precious.