Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Can you believe it!!!


Hey guys!

Yes, i am updating my Blog.. I have been very busy lately but have been inspired to write by viewing Ashley's blog. Just to let you guys know what has been going on in my life... i have changed Real Estate Company's and now work for ERA Wilder Realty in Lexington. Mike is still at 1st choice Mortgage and Bailey is 5 years old and is in Kindergarden at Midway. We stay busy with him ... He is now in his first year of T Ball. I am still a RN and working part time at South Carolina Medical Endoscopy Center . I am attaching a picture of my new Niece Madison. She was born on January 31, 2006.

5 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Hey! I'm so glad you've updated your blog. I check it all the time. Keep the pics coming!

Ashley said...

She's a doll! What a cutie! Excited to hear more - you are a busy girl.

ginger said...

hey ashleigh...my first thought was that was your little girl. she is adorable. it's good to know that you are doing so well and keeping yourself busy. you'll have to post some pics of bailey. take care!

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Ok. We're all really proud of you for updating your blog. However, we need to see more updates! Girl, you gotta post more than once a month or we're going to have to stop checking your blog! Now, you don't want that to happen, do you? So, let's take some more photos and get them up here!!!

Ashley said...

I agree with Cate.